gnash

Re: [Gnash] gtkgl usability????

From: annonygmouse
Subject: Re: [Gnash] gtkgl usability????
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 00:50:31 +0200

annonygmouse wrote:
> Rob Savoye wrote:
>
>>annonygmouse wrote:
>>

>>>Hi, I'm trying to get gnash to compile against gtk2... with no luck...
>>

>>  Were your errors before or after building configure with autogen.sh ?
>>It looks like it found the correct path, but the only way to really tell
>> what's happening is to run "sh -x ./configure", and go through the
>>output. This will show you all the shell commands and stuff as it
>>executes the configure script.
>>
>>  Also at the end of configuring, it'll print the paths it found

I've just grabbed again the sources from the CVS and it finaly works!
CONGRATULATIONS! It's much faster now!

The only problem so far is that the menu shows up corretly, but the
only menu option working is "quit gnash" (note, using the keyboard
does not work either (CTRL-P etc.).

The option "restart movie" shows this message (both from the menu and
using CTRL-r.
00:47:23: getMember called against a value that does not cast to an
as_object: <c_function 0x2b19d929c9f0>
00:47:23: ERROR: error: call_method invoked in something that doesn't
cast to an as_object: N5gnash8as_valueE

Is this supposed to be working?

Kind regards
SebastiĆ