gnash

[Gnash] Gnash un Windows CE

From: BESSON Nicolas
Subject: [Gnash] Gnash un Windows CE
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 08:31:34 +0200

My compagny is interested by this projet and plan to adapt this Linux Version to Windows CE, under GNU GPL licence. But to schedule this project we need to test the project maturity and there is no stable version of this player yet. Furthermore we have issues when trying to use it under Linux. Not all samples flash animations founds in the CVS repository works, only the first frame is displayed and when we moved the rendering window, the content became black.

So my questions are :
- When have you plan the next stable release version ?

- Is there in the CVS repository a taged version that can be used to fully test the available functionnalities of this fun Flash Player ?

regards

Nicolas

ADENEO - Nicolas BESSON
Windows Embedded Consultant