gnash

Re: [Gnash] Problem with Konqueror plugin

From: Miriam Ruiz
Subject: Re: [Gnash] Problem with Konqueror plugin
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 20:27:49 +0100

2007/12/29, strk <address@hidden>:
> Miry, could you take a look at this bug and follow up if it sounds
> the same problem :
>
>  https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/index.php?21436

Thanks! it seems to be exactly that. It seems to be related to
https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?21930

As soon as it works I'll write back about it.

> Also, you or any konqueror/kde guru may look at:
>

> http://wiki.gnashdev.org/wiki/index.php/Gnash_Tips#How_to_use_gnash_KPARTS_plugin
>
> adding tips on how to test functionality of gnash ?

I'll try to fill something in as soon as I know, but I'm not exactly a
konqueror guru in any way. I'll ask for help in the Debian KDE team if
I can

Happy new year :)

Miry