gnash

Re: [Gnash] Games from orisinal load with current cvs (upcoming 0.8.2)

From: strk
Subject: Re: [Gnash] Games from orisinal load with current cvs (upcoming 0.8.2)
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 15:53:54 +0100

On Sat, Jan 12, 2008 at 12:44:20PM +1100, Mark Chandler wrote:

> Unfortunately, I'm not getting the same results as you with current CVS.
> I've tried several (10+) of the links, but they all seem to hang on the
> load. Some report loading a little bit and some report nothing loaded.
> In the verbose output, the last thing I see is a HTTP response of 200
> (E.g. HTTP response 200 from url
> http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g3/b3b0p500.php?zx=5285).
>
> I'm running Fedora 7 x86_64 and compiling with options "--enable-gui=gtk
> --enable-media=ffmpeg"
>
> What other information can I provide to help?

What you describe is what happened before the final fix, which was
in ActionOrd. Are you sure your player version is current CVS ?
The dev snapshots are likely outdated.
Also, wait longer before giving up, there are multiple loads before
the game starts.
Finally, look at the wiki for a list of games which have been
actually tried. All load now, but not all fully work.

http://wiki.gnashdev.org/wiki/index.php/ExternalFlashMovies#Working_games

--strk