gnash

[Gnash] Gnash on Android with OpenVG support

From: Sergey Sukhoi
Subject: [Gnash] Gnash on Android with OpenVG support
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 08:07:53 +0300

Hello!

Can I build Gnash on Android ARMv6-platform with OpenVG support?

I'm  asking  you,  because  I didn't find any news about it. Last news
that I found was this "OpenVG support coming" from Rob Savoye at Tue, 22 Mar
2011
Here is the link http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg07538.html

Many users take an interest in this question too.

Well...

  does Gnash supports OpenVG?
  how I can build Gnash with OpenVG on Android?
  can you give me an instruction about it? or publish a little howto on wiki?

Thank's!

Best regards,
Sergey Sukhoi
mailto:address@hidden