gnash

Re: [Gnash] Gnash Plugin

From: Sandro Santilli
Subject: Re: [Gnash] Gnash Plugin
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 18:26:17 +0200

On Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 11:41:31AM +1000, Chris Jones wrote:
..
> So well done to the whole Gnash Development Team and Community. Nice effort!
> I'm a happy IcedTea+Gnash Plugin user. ;-)

Chris,
thank you very much for your feedback.
It's much more common to get negative one, so we all mostly know
gnash sucks hard and easily forget about how good it is :)

Now it'd be helpful to make it even better by fixing support for
the sites that here and there don't work, by reducing it's cost in
CPU usage, by making it more known so that web site authors make sure
they don't keep us Gnash users out in the dark.

I surely hope more people can help with any of that, with time or
fundings :)

--strk;