gnats-prs

Re: tkgnats/120: Strange error after open thw querry window (can't read

From: Rick Macdonald
Subject: Re: tkgnats/120: Strange error after open thw querry window (can't read tkPriv).
Date: 30 Oct 2000 16:34:00 -0000

The following reply was made to PR tkgnats/120; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Rick Macdonald <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Cc: address@hidden, address@hidden
Subject: Re: tkgnats/120: Strange error after open thw querry window (can't
 read tkPriv).
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 09:24:42 -0700 (MST)

 > After I open the querry window, a message was show with this message:
 > << can't read "tkPriv(x)": no such element in array >>
 > The stack Trace:
 > can't read "tkPriv(x)": no such element in array

 This error is coming from the internals of Tk, not TkGnats code. TkGnats
 does not contain the tkPriv variable!

 What platform are you running TkGnats on?

 What version of Tcl/Tk?

 Have you just started using TkGnats or has it been running successfully on
 your platform and Tck/Tk version for some time? (in other words, what has
 changed recently to start causing this error?).

 ...RickM...