gnats-prs

gnats/133: gnats.lock file not removed

From: yngve . svendsen
Subject: gnats/133: gnats.lock file not removed
Date: 26 Jan 2001 11:23:42 -0000

>Number:         133
>Category:       gnats
>Synopsis:       gnats.lock file not removed
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
>Responsible:    unassigned
>State:          open
>Class:          sw-bug
>Submitter-Id:   net
>Arrival-Date:   Fri Jan 26 03:24:02 PST 2001
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:     Yngve Svendsen
>Release:        GNATS 3.113
Gnats seems to forget about removing the gnats.lock file in the gnats-adm
directory. This has happened on a couple of occasions in one of our Gnats
databases. The symptoms are that people are unable to make any edits to any of
the PRs in the database, and since it often takes some time before people