gnats-prs

Re: gnatsweb/192: problem with file-pr, problem with query-pr

From: Yngve Svendsen
Subject: Re: gnatsweb/192: problem with file-pr, problem with query-pr
Date: 11 May 2001 13:04:01 -0000

The following reply was made to PR gnatsweb/192; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Yngve Svendsen <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden,address@hidden
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 10:56:51 +0200

 At 07:51 11.05.2001 +0000, address@hidden wrote:
 >When I use gnatsweb with
 >parsemime.pl(http://sources.redhat.com/gnats/mimedecode.html),
 >
 >create pr returns with two error.
 >
 >1) problem with file-pr
 >         failure reading PR
 >
 >2) problem with query-pr
 >         renamed `gnats2shLW5' to `.gnats2shLW5' pending human intervention.

 This should porbably be sent directly to the gnats-devel mailing list as
 parsemime.pl is not part of the official Gnats distribution.

 Could you go to the gnats-queue directory, do an "ls -al" in that directory
 and send the output to me. I need to know how big the files are that come
 out of the other side of the filter.

 Does this only happen when you send in PRs with attachments, or does it
 always happen?

 Yngve Svendsen
 IS Engineer
 Clustra AS, Trondheim, Norway