gnats-prs

Re: gnatsweb/194: Audit-Trail word-wrap

From: yngves
Subject: Re: gnatsweb/194: Audit-Trail word-wrap
Date: 19 Aug 2001 21:58:31 -0000

Synopsis: Audit-Trail word-wrap

State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
State-Changed-By: yngves
State-Changed-When: Sun Aug 19 14:58:31 2001
State-Changed-Why:
    The Audit Trail mainly consists of relevant mail messages and Reason
Changed fields input by users. Mail should be pre-wrapped, so I won't do
anything to that. However, I have set a wrap=hard attribute on the Reason
Changed text areas. Thus, the contents of these fields are prewrapped. I think
this solves the problem fairly satisfactorily. I have only done this to the 4.x
branch of Gnatsweb.

http://sources.redhat.com/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view&pr=194&database=gnats