gnats-prs

gnatsweb/255: Editing PR through gnatsweb gives premature end of script

From: bshankar
Subject: gnatsweb/255: Editing PR through gnatsweb gives premature end of script headers.
Date: 5 Sep 2001 23:03:25 -0000

>Number:         255
>Category:       gnatsweb
>Synopsis:       Editing PR through gnatsweb gives premature end of script
>headers.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
>Responsible:    unassigned
>State:          open
>Class:          sw-bug
>Submitter-Id:   net
>Arrival-Date:   Wed Sep 05 16:04:00 PDT 2001
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:     address@hidden
>Release:        unknown-1.0
>Environment:

Whenever try to edit the PR through gnatsweb i get the error.[Wed Sep  5
15:42:39 2001] [error] [client 192.168.123.229] Premature end of script
headers: /var/www/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl
Somebody over the net had updated that if we install the new CGI.pm this error
should not occur.
But After installing the new CGI.pm , still the same error exists.
I have been trying to lookout for a solution but until now could not find
anything at all. If anybody can help out, it would be really appreciated.

 Thank you