gnats-prs

Re: gnats/259: Text added to ...

From: Yngve Svendsen
Subject: Re: gnats/259: Text added to ...
Date: 15 Sep 2001 22:44:00 -0000

The following reply was made to PR gnats/259; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Yngve Svendsen <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden,address@hidden
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 00:36:32 +0200

 Dave,

 we need some more info here. It appears that you are using the Gnatsweb
 interface to GNATS. Is that correct? We also need to know what versions of
 GNATS and Gnatsweb you are using.

 By the way, the "Reason Changed" fields are supposed to come up blank the
 next time you edit a PR. When you enter something into these fields, the
 input is used to generate an entry in the Audit-Trail. Are you seeing the
 reasons you entered in the Audit-Trail?

 Yngve Svendsen
 Gnatsweb maintainer