gnats-prs

gnats/268: Problem with send-pr

From: ppatel
Subject: gnats/268: Problem with send-pr
Date: 1 Oct 2001 18:41:56 -0000

>Number:         268
>Category:       gnats
>Synopsis:       Problem with send-pr
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
>Responsible:    unassigned
>State:          open
>Class:          sw-bug
>Submitter-Id:   net
>Arrival-Date:   Mon Oct 01 11:44:01 PDT 2001
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:     Pranit Patel
>Release:        gnats 3.113
I am able to send the problem using send-pr. Once it send to "gnats-admin", I
am not able to recive this problem in gnats-queue and queue-pr.
I intialized my /etc/aliases as follows :
> bugs-q:"|exec-prefix/libexec/gnats/queue-pr-q"
> bugs-log:GNATS_ROOT/gnats-adm/bugs.log
> bugs:bugs-q,bugs-log"
So, I am not sure what is wrong?? Like I said my send-pr works like charm but
the problem is after that.
Please, guide me as soon as possible.  ( I am stuck on this pr. since last wed.)
Thanks.....
>How-To-Repeat:
Try to send it over and over
>Fix: