gnats-prs

Re: gnatsweb/277: Sendmail hangs

From: Daniel Bruce Lynes
Subject: Re: gnatsweb/277: Sendmail hangs
Date: 16 Oct 2001 01:14:00 -0000

The following reply was made to PR gnatsweb/277; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Daniel Bruce Lynes <address@hidden>
To: Yngve Svendsen <address@hidden>,
 address@hidden
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 16:58:53 -0700

 On October 15, 2001 02:04 pm, Yngve Svendsen wrote:

 It seemed to only be a problem when it was set up.  After I killed Sendmail
 and restarted it a few times, it seemed to alleviate the problem.  I'm
 wondering if it was a problem with something that sendmail interacts with...

 Strange...