gnats-prs

Re: gnats/308: No way to set default values for multi-enumerated-in-fil

From: Yngve Svendsen
Subject: Re: gnats/308: No way to set default values for multi-enumerated-in-file fields
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 00:16:27 +0100

At 23:34 09.12.2001 +0100, Milan Zamazal wrote:
If `separators' is present, then it must be the final item in the field
definition, `defaults' must come sooner.  Is it this?

(I admit this should be considered a bug, but it's not clear to me now
why this happens with the given grammar.)

Yes, that was it, and things are working now. I'll update the docs as soon as I can. Is it only the "separators" and "defaults" keywods that have to be in a specific order, or are there other such dependencies, and does this also go for defaults and separators in the multienum field type?

- Yngve