gnats-prs

Re: gnats/319: basename() requires <libgen.h> on NetBSD 1.5.2, but it is

From: Noritoshi Demizu
Subject: Re: gnats/319: basename() requires <libgen.h> on NetBSD 1.5.2, but it is not included.
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 23:20:33 +0900

Milan Zamazal,

Thank you very much for fixing the problem gnats/319.

I just retrieved the newest version as of Jan 7 14:05 GMT 2002.
The update includes your fix to gnats/319.  And I could successfully
make gnats 4.x on NetBSD 1.5.2 without my patch.  Thank you very much.

 > BTW, autoconf.h.in is generated, the right way to add something there is
 > to add it to configure.in and run autoconf (to generate configure) and
 > autoheader (to generate autoconf.h.in).

Thank you.  As obvious, I am new to auto-tools.  Thank you very much
for fixing my fix. :-)

Regards,
Noritoshi Demizu

ps. I have visited Praha in June, 1994.  It was very very beautiful city.
    I wish I will visit Praha in summer again.