gnats-prs

Re: gnats/295

From: Lars Henriksen
Subject: Re: gnats/295
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 18:53:01 +0100

Yngve,

Did you notice Andrew's question and my answer two days ago? I wouldn't say
it's OK. On the contrary, it reared its head again with HP-UX. I have no
clue what is wrong. Has anybody else noticed a difference between gcc and
native cc? What are people using? If others have succeeded with the native
compiler and OSF/Alpha and HP-UX, I agree that the PR be closed. If not, I
think PR 295 should be updated with the known facts and suspended.

Lars