gnats-prs

Adding messages to audit trail on bugs.gnu.org (was Re: gnats/295)

From: Milan Zamazal
Subject: Adding messages to audit trail on bugs.gnu.org (was Re: gnats/295)
Date: 04 Nov 2002 09:40:48 +0100

    AG> My message and Lars response was CCed to address@hidden

    AG> If I am sending a message relevant to a particular PR should I
    AG> generally CC it to an address which records the message in the
    AG> PRs audit trail? If so what is the address?

Unless I'm completely mistaken, gnats-prs is just a mailing list.  AFAIK
there's no setup of the mail access to the `gnats' bug database.  If
anyone would like to set it up, I'd suggest to ask the gnu.org sysadmins
to give him the access to the `gnats' account on fencepost and to
configure the appropriate mail aliases himself.

Regards,

Milan Zamazal

--
All programmers are optimists.  Perhaps this modern sorcery especially attracts
those who believe in happy endings and fairy godmothers.  Perhaps the hundreds