gnats-prs

pending/590: Romanian PVC Doors & Windows Production & Export (pending)

From: bug-gnats
Subject: pending/590: Romanian PVC Doors & Windows Production & Export (pending)
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 04:45:01 -0500 (CDT)

>Number:         590
>Category:       pending
>Synopsis:       Romanian PVC Doors & Windows Production & Export
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
 APLAST - Romania

 To:   address@hidden
 Attn: Marketing Department
 Ref.: Romanian PVC Doors & Windows Production & Export

                     Our privacy company policy:

            To exclude your E-mail address from the present
            contact lists just do not reply to this message

                 and we will never bother you again.

  If you receive this message by mistake and/or you are not interested
    in the following brief presentation, please accept our apologies.

 This is a world-wide promotion campaign. The selected E-mail addresses
 are extracted only from the commercial websites of the targeted markets.

 We would like to offer you for consideration our brief presentation.
          We are looking for a marketplace in your country.

              To communicate with us please reply using
          the plain text format in the body of the message

        - mentioning your Specific Inquiry/Offering Demand -

               and your detailed contact information:

   - company name, address, phone & fax numbers, contact person. -

      Simple replies and advertisements will not be considered.
                We do not open any PC applications.

 If you answer to this message, we will contact you every 3 months in
 order to update our partners service database. Thank you for your time.

 Best regards,
 APLAST Staff

                       Dear customer,

 Please be so kind and review our PVC Doors & Windows
 Production & Export offer (proposal) below:

                   Brief Export Proposal

 Our area of interest is quality PVC Doors & Windows
 Production & Export at the most flexible prices.

 The capabilities and references listed below show the advantages
 obtained by the many construction companies we worked for.

 We would like you to send us your specific inquiry/offering demand.

 This will give us the chance to prove our efficiency.

 APLAST is the biggest Romanian manufacturer
 in PVC windows and doors industry.

 The company was founded in 2000, and raised very fast.

 Our factory, located in Prahova County, Romania
 produces over 750 pieces of windows and doors every day.

 The production line is based entirely on
 German equipments (Urban).

 In the production process, we use only the best materials
 from renown companies, such as REHAU (for the PVC profiles),
 GU (metal fittings), Pilkington Graverbel (glass), and
 Kommerling (gaskets).

 We already deliver our products in EU
 countries such as Belgium and Italy.

 The advantage we have on the market comes from the high
 quality personnel, well trained, that comes for a low price.

 The production system is already being certified according
 to the ISO 9001:2000 standards, Certificate no. 614/2003.

 Our company is interested in expanding our connection with more
 foreign companies, assuring them that the quality and low prices
 can work together, and APLAST is ready to demonstrate.

 We'd appreciate your feed-back containing detailed contact coordinates:
 company name, address, phone and fax numbers, contact person, web-site.

  Our Area of Interest: Quality PVC Doors & Windows Production & Export
  We wish to express our availability to work under the client's brand.

 Please don't hesitate to send us your specific inquiry/offering demand.

      We'll be happy to provide you the best prices in the field.

     Thanking you for your time and looking forward to your reply,
                       we wish you all the best.

 APLAST Staff

>Fix:

Unknown