gnats-prs

pending/619: supply golf tees from China (pending)

From: bug-gnats
Subject: pending/619: supply golf tees from China (pending)
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 15:35:02 -0500 (CDT)

>Number:         619
>Category:       pending
>Synopsis:       supply golf tees from China
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
 -=-=[CONVERTED FROM HTML VIA LYNX]=-=-

    Dear Sir/Madam, We have learned your information from internet.We
    would like to introduce us to you as an established,China based
    manufacturer of Golf accessory products. Our main products lines are
    Wooden Golf tees, Castle Tees,Ball Markers,Divot Tools (for pitch
    marker Repair),Plastic Ball Pencils and more. Our products are high
    quality for low price.(ten times lower than that in developed
    countries.) We focus on providing all kinds of sizes, colors, and
    styles while keeping our prices competitive. Our target customers are
    located in Europe, North America, South Africa,Austrialia, and other
    regions around the world. We are a reliable supplier and provide an
    excellent service and rapid delivery. We invite you to contact us for
    further information. I look forward to your reply soon. I wish this
    will be a good start for a long and profitable business relationship
    between us, thanks to the low labor cost of China . Play Where Eagles
    Soar! It All Starts with a Good Tee! Best regards and best wishes!
    Huang Kaibo (Mr.) Shanghai Eagle Trading Co.,Ltd. My Email:
    address@hidden Tel:86-21-64835157x607 Fax:86-21-64835167 Add:
    Room 1904,4/251 Caoxi Road,Shanghai,China Zip code: 200233

 -=-=[CONVERTED FROM HTML VIA LYNX]=-=-

>Fix:

Unknown