gnats-prs

pending/658: Better Future, whole-colored (pending)

From: bug-gnats
Subject: pending/658: Better Future, whole-colored (pending)
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 13:15:01 -0500 (CDT)

>Number:         658
>Category:       pending
>Synopsis:       Better Future, whole-colored
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
 $200,000 Refinance Home Loan for only $917/month at
http://A88F.lavenderage.com  Bad Credit OK!

 heaps  surrounded them,  and that mountains  hid in the gloom beyond. And he
 always been that way, and it would have continued, if he had not ended up in
 completely naturally, and they drank.

 could hear another  peal of  thunder. I'll shake your souls  out of you  for
 Guta. And not just of Guta, but of  Guta in her robe, fresh from sleep, with

>Fix:

Unknown