gnats-prs

gnats/665: Re: gnats/665: queue-pr -r doesn't process the incoming messa

From: bug-gnats
Subject: gnats/665: Re: gnats/665: queue-pr -r doesn't process the incoming messages in the right order
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 12:45:01 -0500 (CDT)

The following reply was made to PR gnats/665; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Chad Walstrom <address@hidden>
To: Stephane Chazelas <address@hidden>
Cc: address@hidden
Subject: Re: gnats/665: queue-pr -r doesn't process the incoming messages in
the right order
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2006 12:38:00 -0500

 Stephane Chazelas <address@hidden>  wrote:
 > It's true, though it may be a bit overkill. As far as I can tell the
 > solution I came up with is also scalable and allows several writers
 > and knows how to deal with several readers.

 I'm all for simple.  Like I said originally, it looks like your
 solution should work.  I just want to make sure we're not shooting
 ourselves in the foot.

 > But if there's already existing code you can borrow to implement
 > the maildir algorithm, that may be a better approach.

 *shrug*

 > Just remove the if (i == 2000) exit and that should be fine.

 K.
 --
 Chad Walstrom <address@hidden>           http://www.wookimus.net/