gnats-prs

pending/671: Your money, nerve-racking (pending)

From: bug-gnats
Subject: pending/671: Your money, nerve-racking (pending)
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 09:05:01 -0500 (CDT)

>Number:         671
>Category:       pending
>Synopsis:       Your money, nerve-racking
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
 Worried about the loss of erectoin? EVEN if you have no

 erectoin problems SOFT CIAFLIS would help you to bring
 back some romantic moments that u lost in past.

 The greatest thing about SOFT CIADLIS is the security
 that you are on "automatic pilot", relaxed, carefree, with no worries
 about a sudden loss of erectle powers, no matter what kind of
 interruptions (kids knocking at door, dog barking, ill-fitting condom3)
 may be thrown your way.

 Just disolve half a pil under your tongue and get ready for action
 in 15 minutes. SOFT CIA8LIS! It makes your lovemaking incredible!

 VISIT US TODAY, AND GET OUR SPECIAL 70% DISCDOUNT OFER!

 http://ufetdb.banyansea.com/?23748577

 Instant shipping worldwide. Absolutely CONFIDENTIAL and SECURE purchase.

 ------------------
      He closed his eyes to slits against the wind and rejoiced. A  hundred
 Processor and Performance
 dazzling clear skies... in the very times when every other gull  stood  on
 VGA out w/ Smart Display Sensor
 ------------------
 show is limitation. Look  with  your  understanding,  find  out  what  you
 IBM ThinkPad T41 (1.6GHz Banias Pentium M)     2m 23s

 of any seagull on earth.
 NotebookReview.com was the site I came back to over and over again to compare
details, cross check models and prices, so I thought it was time that I gave a
little of the love back and do a real good in-depth review of the machine.
Previously there was a good review of the S260 and S360 that covered the basic
physical features of the Vaio S-Series and the S380 has exactly the same
dimensions and chassis, so I want to go into more detail about the differences
and what it's like to live day-to-day with the machine.

>Fix:

Unknown