gnats-prs

pending/683: I visited your website and have a question. (pending)

From: bug-gnats
Subject: pending/683: I visited your website and have a question. (pending)
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 19:15:01 -0500 (CDT)

>Number:         683
>Category:       pending
>Synopsis:       I visited your website and have a question.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
 This is a multi-part message in MIME format
 --0b7fd696-5a28-4603-a1f7-6af64aef83ca

 Hello,  I just visited your website and wanted to know if you would be =
 interested in an affordable new website design or even just a website =
 facelift?

 I specialize in creating affordable, quality websites. I create all of my =
 designs from scratch, no templates what so ever. I work closely with you to =
 make sure the website feels like your business so that the right message =
 reaches your existing and potential customers and clients.

 Most of my sites fall in the range of $900 to $1200 and are rich with =
 features. My portfolio is online at http://www.customguru.com . There you may =
 also take a quick look at what my customers are saying about my work, and =
 view the finished products for yourself (using the link above).

 Feel free to contact ANY of my customers for a reference. My turn over rate =
 is usually about 1-2 weeks from the time I start a project if I receive all =
 of the details needed for your website.

 I also specialize in Video and Audio editing and production. This means that =
 if you have a television or radio commercial that you would like to have on =
 your website, you'll get a professional outcome that impresses anyone who =
 visits your site. It's a great way to express a personal message about your =
 products/services whether it's a product overview or an online video tutorial =
 or even a band's music video.

 I have created sites for Hollywood special effects companies, Yoga =
 instructors, hardwood floor companies, musical artists, professional sporting =
 events, music festivals, talent agencies, bed and breakfast lodges, ... and a =
 lot more!

 Also I'd like to mention that I can help you rank higher with search engines. =
 If you have me design / re-design your site I will submit your website to all =
 of the major search engines and over 700 business link directory websites for =
 no extra charge. This action can generate a substantial amount of extra =
 traffic to your site. I can still provide this service if you are happy with =
 your current website. I charge $50 per website submitted.

 If any of my services sound like something you would be interested in, please =
 visit my website at http://www.customguru.com for more details or you may =
 call / email me for a free estimate (info below by my signiture).

 Thank you for taking time to read this, and I hope to hear back from you =
 soon. My phone number is: (888) 329-0299 < TOLL FREE >

 Sincerely,
 Steve McAnulla
 CUSTOM GURU WEB DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
 2625 Maverick Ln
 Lawrence, KS 66046
 www.customguru.com
 (888) 329-0299
 --0b7fd696-5a28-4603-a1f7-6af64aef83ca--

>Fix:

Unknown