gnats-prs

pending/687: :), paper pulper (pending)

From: bug-gnats
Subject: pending/687: :), paper pulper (pending)
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 07:15:01 -0500 (CDT)

>Number:         687
>Category:       pending
>Synopsis:       :), paper pulper
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
 Worried about the loss of erectoin? EVEN if you have no
 erectoin problems SOFT CIADLIS would help you to bring
 back some romantic moments that u lost in past.

 Just disolve half a pil under your tongue and get ready for action
 in 15 minutes. SOFT CIA9LIS! It makes your lovemaking incredible!

 VISIT US TODAY, AND GET OUR SPECIAL 70% DISC3OUNT OFER!

 http://rnmafw.melifty.net/?83321477

 Instant shipping worldwide. Absolutely CONFIDENTIAL and SECURE purchase.

 ------------------
      It happened  just  a  week  later.  Fletcher  was  demonstrating  the

 The unit comes with a PCIMCIA port along with a Sony MagiGate port. Here is
where I have a big issue with Sony pushing its own technology. The Dell m700
has a multi-card reader, as do many other notebooks. So if you don't already
own technology that uses Sony Memory Sticks you are forced to go out and buy a
PCMCIA or USB card reader for the unit.  I wish Sony would relent and provide a
multi-card reader in their laptops that supported other technologies besides
their proprietary memory stick.

>Fix:

Unknown