gnats-prs

pending/733: Please Update Your Account ! (pending)

From: bug-gnats
Subject: pending/733: Please Update Your Account ! (pending)
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 08:35:02 -0500 (CDT)

>Number:         733
>Category:       pending
>Synopsis:       Please Update Your Account !
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
 -=-=[CONVERTED FROM HTML VIA LYNX]=-=-

    Dear Valued Customer :

    Wachovia  is constantly working to increase security for all Online
    Banking users. To ensure the integrity of our online payment system,
    we periodically review accounts.

    Your account might be place on restricted status. Restricted accounts
    continue to receive payments, but they are limited in their ability to
    send or withdraw funds.

    To lift up this restriction, you need to login into your account, then
    you have to complete our verification process. You must confirm your
    login information as well.

    To initiate the update confirmation process. Please follow the link
    below and fill in the necessary fields .

    [1]Click Here To Continue.

    Thank You.

    Sincerely,

    Wachovia Customer Service.

     For more security please click the link below:

     [2]http://www.wachovia.com/inside/legal_footer/0,,2157,00.html

     2007 Wachovia Corporation. All rights reserved.