gnats-prs

pending/737: Your account has been temporary suspended, you can easy re-

From: bug-gnats
Subject: pending/737: Your account has been temporary suspended, you can easy re-activate your account by updating your information. (pending)
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 06:25:02 -0500 (CDT)

>Number:         737
>Category:       pending
>Synopsis:       Your account has been temporary suspended, you can easy
>re-activate your account by updating your information.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
 -=-=[CONVERTED FROM HTML VIA LYNX]=-=-

    Dear Capital One Bank customer,

    As the Internet and information technology enable us to expand our
    services, we are committed to maintaining the trust customers have
    placed in us for protecting the privacy and security of information we
    have about you. In order to protect your information against
    unauthorized access, identity theft and account fraud we earnestly ask
    you to update your profile.
    We also discovered a problem with your account information, and we
    temporary suspended access to it. You can easy re-activate your
    account by updating your information.

    To get started, please click the link below:

    [1]https://onlinebanking.capitalone.com/update/index.html

    If you received this notice and you are not the authorized account
    holder, please be aware that it is in violation of our policy to
    represent oneself as another Capital One Bank user. Such action may
    also be in violation of local, national, and/or international law.
    Capital One Bank is committed to assist law enforcement with any
    inquiries related to attempts to misappropriate personal information
    with the intent to commit fraud or theft. Information will be provided
    at the request of law enforcement agencies to ensure that perpetrators
    are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

    Thanks for your patience as we work together to maintain your account
    secure.

    Regards,

    Capital One Bank Customer Support Center.
    This site is directed at or made available to persons in the United
    States and Capital One Bankcustomers only. Products and services
    described, as well as associated fees, charges, interest rates, and
    balance requirements may differ among geographic locations. Not all
    products and services are offered at all locations.

                                       Copyright © 2007 - Capital One Bank