gnewsense-art

[gNewSense-art] Galaxia bug fix release 1.0.1

From: Felipe Lopez
Subject: [gNewSense-art] Galaxia bug fix release 1.0.1
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 13:08:42 -0500

Hi,

I just released Galaxia 1.0.1 for gNewSense GNU/Linux 3, aka Parkes. The
following is a summary of the changes in this version.

* Fixed issue #32: Promotional release page breaks if _javascript_ is disabled [1].
* Fixed issue #33: gNewSense custom footer is not styled [2]. This is reported
  in gNewSense issue tracker as bug #39758 [3].
* Changed _javascript_ gallery viewer for promotional release page from
  Fotorama to Colorbox. The former being related to issue #32 above.
* Change image placeholders to real screenshots in the promotional release
   page.
+ Added download buttons [4]. These can be used to fix gNewSense bug
   #39772 [5].

The promotional HTML page is now hosted in my Libre Flyers project [6], so that
anyone can link to it. I'll use this myself to promote gNewSense in my blog.

Other useful links:

Project website: https://bitbucket.org/sirgazil/galaxia/
Project documentation: http://galaxia.rtfd.org/
Issue tracker: https://bitbucket.org/sirgazil/galaxia/issues/