Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Getting involved

From: Shyam | ശ്യാം ക ാരനാട്ട് | Karanattu
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Getting involved
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2009 11:18:22 +0530

Hi thanks for the replies,

Started of kfv with include/sound section and being an emacs addict, am
using kfv.el and thats an awesome tool..

But am having problem with it.. I could complete the review of the
section and its generating the markup. But then i press C-c C-c to
submit things to the wiki, *KFV-Processes* works but nothing is uploaded
to wiki. I am attaching the content of KFV Processes buffer and
sound.kfv . May be its something wrong on my side setting it up, but i
had multiple re-checks and the problem repeats.

Thanks in advance.
Shyam K
[2. sound.kfv --- text/plain; sound.kfv]...

[3. content of the buffer *KFV Processes* --- text/plain; KFV-Processes]...