Re: [Gnewsense-dev] How to get involved

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] How to get involved
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 16:19:05 +0100

Federico Gimenez Nieto schreef:
Hi all,

I am new to the distribution and want to offer my collaboration as
programmer (or whatever :)). I have experience in web systems, some base
knowledge in C, perl and shell and am eager to learn.

Could you please point me a good place to start?

Thanks a lot, cheers
--
Federico

Hi Federico,

Thank you for your interest in gNewSense. We can always use some more help, so we welcome your offer.

For a broad overview of stuff to help with, see [1].