[Gnewsense-dev] Re: Overview of the installations on the Lemote hardware

From: Daniel Clark
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] Re: Overview of the installations on the Lemote hardware
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2009 17:30:06 -0500

Sounds good - might want to put consistent navigation on the top of the
page so you can get to all the various mipsel/lemote related web pages
easily, but that page has become a monster :)

--
Daniel JB Clark   | Sys Admin, Free Software Foundation
pobox.com/~dclark | http://www.fsf.org/about/staff#danny