Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Re: [gNewSense-users] Do we have any python hackers?

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Re: [gNewSense-users] Do we have any python hackers?
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2009 20:54:15 +0100

Jean Schurger schreef:
On Sat, 2009-03-07 at 21:19 +0100, Sam Geeraerts wrote:
Jean Schurger schreef:
This patch should fix.

Have your tested this? It leaves me with no checkboxes for main and universe in the GUI.

Yes, anyway you can send me your source list, i'll test with it too.

Jean.

You're welcome to it, but even if it does give the right result, I'm still convinced that it's not the right way to fix it. If you want to fix python-apt, I think a better way to do it is to check if self.source_template has a BaseURI. The root problem is fixed in gNewSense now, but I think Debian's apt team [1] would be interested in a patch.

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Apt
deb http://be.archive.gnewsense.org/gnewsense/ deltah main universe
#deb-src http://be.archive.gnewsense.org/gnewsense/ deltah main universe #Added
by software-properties