[Gnewsense-dev] Adapt the netboot install (Yeeloong > Fuloong mini)

From: s . boutayeb
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] Adapt the netboot install (Yeeloong > Fuloong mini)
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 09:37:36 +0100

Hi all,

We have a working installation procedure that has been tested on the Yeeloong
laptop. What do we need in order to apply/adapt it for the Fuloong mini box?

E.g. Does the initrd.gz file need to be specific target specific?

Could someone give some detail on the procedure of building this initrd.gz file?

Thank you

Samy