Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Lemote URI in sources.list

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Lemote URI in sources.list
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 20:10:28 +0100

address@hidden schreef:
Quoting Robert Millan <address@hidden>:

If there are specific packages of interest in there, they can be added
individually.  Please let me know about it.

I am curious if someone has managed to use mplayer from the gnewsense
repository. I had to use the package from Lemote for the webcam.

samy

I just installed mplayer from the gnewsense repo. It plays back the low quality GNU Fry ogg theora video just fine. The playback rate of the high quality video is too slow. My Yeeloong doesn't have a webcam, so I can't comment on that.