[Gnewsense-dev] gnewsense mips-l can't start X

From: holmes86
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] gnewsense mips-l can't start X
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 11:10:50 +0800 (CST)

I installed all packages by apt-get update, then started X, but failed, the error report as following:
dlopen: /usr/lib/xorg/modules/drivers//siliconmotion_drv.so: undefined symbol: XAAPatternROP
(EE) Failed to load /usr/lib/xorg/modules/drivers//siliconmotion_drv.so
(II) UnloadModule: "siliconmotion"
(EE) Failed to load module "siliconmotion" (loader failed, 7)
More information ,pls check the attachment.( Based on the version of Siliconmotion Driver at 2.2.8),after downloading and rebuilding the siliconmotion-1.5.1 source, I installed it again, then I can start X.
However, I can't start X by Xserver-xorg-video-Siliconmotion_2.2.8-lemote.r03_mipsel.deb

--
知其然,不知其所以然!

网易邮箱,中国第一大电子邮件服务商