Re: [Gnewsense-dev] maguilablue skin modified

From: Shyam | ശ്യാം ക ാരനാട്ട് | Karanattu
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] maguilablue skin modified
Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2009 16:15:08 +0530

Hi ,
Good job the modification looks prettier!
Luis Felipe Lopez Acevedo <address@hidden> writes:
> Unfortunately, I couldn't fix any bugs related to this skin but I hope I
> didn't introduce new ones :)

I have been doing some searches on the anchor
bug(http://bugs.gnewsense.org/Bugs/00269)..

http://www.positioniseverything.net/articles/onetruelayout/appendix/equalheightproblems

thats a very good description of the problem.
And it seems an easy way out is to rebuild the skin with
faux coloums
http://alistapart.com/articles/fauxcolumns/

or choosing some other skin with less bugs;-)

Regards
Shyam K