Re: [Gnewsense-dev] maguilablue skin modified

From: Luis Alberto
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] maguilablue skin modified
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 14:30:39 -0500

(... ...)

I've applied it to my test website [1] and commited it into my local
bzr repository.
Some time in the next hour I'll try and merge in Graz. menu changes so
we can see them too.

[1] http://kgoetz.ham-radio-op.net/~kgoetz/pmwiki/pmwiki-2.2.0/pmwiki.php?n=Main.HomePage

Are this changes gonna be applied at the release of gNS 2.2?

kk

--
Karl Goetz, (Kamping_Kaiser / VK5FOSS)
Debian user / gNewSense contributor

Luis A. Guzmán García
Lo único que se necesita para que triunfe el mal es que los hombres buenos no hagan nada - Edmund Burke