Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Builder and AMD64

From: crap0101
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Builder and AMD64
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 21:34:22 +0200

Il giorno sab, 18/04/2009 alle 10.26 +0930, Karl Goetz ha scritto:
> I've just had this exact error [1] too, but I hope its pebkac.
>
> check the path to your Release files, eg:

hi,
the previous error has been resolved, thanks to Andrey, i put a wrong
path in the MIRROR variable (attached is the config file that work until
that step). But, after that, the chroot command fails, this is the error
i get:

I: Extracting zlib1g...
W: Failure trying to run:
chroot /media/disk-1/gnewsense64/tmp/hardy-amd64 mount -t proc
proc /proc

I think it fails when execute the command
`debootstrap --arch=$ARCHTOBUILD $MIRRORDIST $DIR $MIRROR' located in
the `update-chroot' file at line 32.
Maybe because i use an external hard drive? In fact, running that
command alone i get an 'exec format error'. I've also tried to mount
manually without nosuid and noexec option, but not resolve.

go for further test... :)

marco

p.s. in the `gen-livecd' file, the first line is #/bin/bash, whithout
`!'