Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Re: [loongson-dev] Re: Just fixed xorg's?siliconmoti

From: Erwan Lerale
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Re: [loongson-dev] Re: Just fixed xorg's?siliconmotion driver
Date: Thu, 07 May 2009 19:25:04 +0200

Zhang Le wrote:
Do you think that the pmon version might have something to do with this connected/no connected issue and this flickering prob ?

Really no idea. I just use the pmon shipped with the notebook.

Hello,

I have downgraded pmon from 1.4.3 to 1.3.6 and still got the problem.

When I plug and external LCD monitor, it's working... I really don't understand what can be wrong :)

Would you mind please providing your Xorg.0.log ?

Cheers
r1