Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Builder and AMD64

From: crap0101
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Builder and AMD64
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 13:14:48 +0200

> Il giorno sab, 18/04/2009 alle 10.26 +0930, Karl Goetz ha scritto:
> > I've just had this exact error [1] too, but I hope its pebkac.
> >
> > check the path to your Release files, eg:
>
> I think it fails when execute the command
> `debootstrap --arch=$ARCHTOBUILD $MIRRORDIST $DIR $MIRROR' located in
> the `update-chroot' file at line 32.
> Maybe because i use an external hard drive? In fact, running that
> command alone i get an 'exec format error'. I've also tried to mount
> manually without nosuid and noexec option, but not resolve.
>
> Whats the output of `mount` ?

Solved! It was a stupid error of mine!
Now the do-update step work, but i get another error in the next step (:D),
trying to run ./gen-livecd:

+ cp -r cdebootstrap/generic/ cdebootstrap/deltah
+ cdebootstrap -v --allow-unauthenticated --keyring= --arch=amd64
--flavour=minimal -c cdebootstrap/ deltah chroot-amd64 http://localhost/ubuntu
P: Retrieving Release
E: Couldn't download Release!

I see gpg is probably involved, but i still not find a way to move around it.
attached is the complete output, but i don't see anything wrong (?)

marco

--
SIP address: address@hidden