[Gnewsense-dev] Re: Info manuals missing

From: Danny Clark
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] Re: Info manuals missing
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 16:26:10 -0400

rms wrote:
> In this gNewSense MIPS installation, several info manuals are missing,
> including GCC, GDB, binutils, gawk, bison.
>
> I have a feeling that gNewSense MIPS has forgotten to add them.
> Could you add all our manuals to gNewSense MIPS?

Debian removes them because they are not DFSG-compliant, and I think you
are correct that gnewsense-mipsel-l (and probably also other flavors of
gnewsense) don't do anything to re-add them. That would be a good thing
to do.

> Danny, could you install them here?

Yeah, I'll just grab them from the website and stick them somewhere for
the time being.

(BTW rms is subscribed to gnewsense-dev but does not get mail from it
all the time to reduce his enormous mail load, so please cc: him on any
replies you want him to see.)

--
Daniel JB Clark   | Sys Admin, Free Software Foundation
pobox.com/~dclark | http://www.fsf.org/about/staff#danny