[Gnewsense-dev] quest for help with reprepro

From: Karl Goetz
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] quest for help with reprepro
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 00:05:13 +0930

hi all,

to stop reprepro throwing up when buildign an arch_all package for the
2nd time (amd64) i built dpkg-buildpackage -B, so arch_all isnt buit.
unfortunately this means the amd64 packages files have no concept of
*all* arch_all packages, including gnewsense-*.
Can someone offer a quick fix of some sort to get those packages back
into our archive (that i can hack into builder). its blocking my
ability to test isos because i cant build them :\

Heres my current diff, fwiw:
http://www.gnewsense.org/~kgoetz/current-builder-delta.diff
kk

--