[Gnewsense-dev] Non-free packs with gfdl-licensed docs

From: Irving Rivas
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] Non-free packs with gfdl-licensed docs
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 14:02:01 -0400

Hello.

This is my first little contribution towards the project.
I compiled the titles of all the doc packages for some of the branches of the Non-free Debian repository.

There is a file for each of the branches, containing all the "Package:foo-343" for the doc files, plus a simple python script I put together to pull them out. If you can take the other "Packages" files and run the script in the same folder, then you'd get the same results for the ones I couldn't do.

I have to leave now; if anyone can further this effort, please let me know.

I know it's not much...

iajrz

--

Irving Axel Rivas