[Gnewsense-dev] Re: [lemote] gNewSense Lemote Yeeloong 2.6.30 linux - pl

From: zhangfx
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] Re: [lemote] gNewSense Lemote Yeeloong 2.6.30 linux - please test this build
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 14:10:11 +0800

We need a patch for compiler to work around a known bug that can lead to hard lock.

Dear Yanhua, you can arrange to send the patch to gNewsense developers.

Regards

Danny Clark 写道:
Danny Clark wrote:
Drat, just had a hard lockup during the compile. I don't have more time
to look at this now, but if you do, here is an email that describes how
we may be able to get some debug information for the hangs: