[Gnewsense-dev] Linux-libre 2.6.30.9

From: Robert Millan
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] Linux-libre 2.6.30.9
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 18:54:20 +0100

Hi,

I packaged a deblobbed derivative of Linux 2.6.30.9 from Lemote's loongson
branch.

After tonite's archive regeneration, yeeloong/metad users will be able to
install it with:

  sudo apt-get install linux-image-2.6.30.9-libre++

If you use the wireless chip, don't forget to install its driver, which is
packaged separately:

  sudo apt-get install linux-rtl8187-yeeloong-2.6.30.9

Please install, test and report.  When it's been tested throughfuly, we can
make it the default.

--
Robert Millan