Re: [Gnewsense-dev] gNS 3.0: debian version?

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] gNS 3.0: debian version?
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 20:38:52 +0100

address@hidden schreef:
Hi every one,

I'd like to know on which version of debian will gNewSense 3.0 be based on: Lenny or Squeeze?

It will be based on Debian stable at release time. So if everything goes smoothly and we can release soon then it will be Lenny. If we find ourselves up to our necks in bugs then it could become Squeeze. So far things are looking pretty good, so my estimate is Lenny.