Re: [Gnewsense-dev] wiki FAQ

From: Karl Goetz
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] wiki FAQ
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 17:48:52 +1030

On Wed, 23 Dec 2009 11:28:43 -1000
Tor at Shared Genius <address@hidden> wrote:

> Graziano wrote:
> > Karl Goetz ha scritto:

> >> yay, more typing :/
> >> kk
> >

> > I can take care of this but I didn't understand what I need to
> > change.
> >

> Maybe already changed things (I can't view history without www

There should be a last changed timestamp near the top of the page.

> permissions.  Bug?), but I don't understand what is specific to this
> note either.  I can see a few things that ought to be changed,
> however. Some of the things in this list are included more for the
> sake of making all possible suggestions at once, rather than
> spreading them out.

Thanks for the input.
(I see pauls replied, so rather then fire up a web browser I'll assume
Stuff Is Better)

> Item 13:  Change the commas at the end of the first two points to
> periods, or if you prefer, full stops:)

I believe it is correct to finish bullets with a character (iirc
comma or no character) != full stop when they are not the last item.
kk

--
Karl Goetz, (Kamping_Kaiser / VK5FOSS)
http://www.kgoetz.id.au