Re: [Gnewsense-dev] How do I put another image next to Freedo?

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] How do I put another image next to Freedo?
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 05:40:00 -0500

There were people here making a video today, and they wanted to show
my machine booting, so I wanted to find out what I could do right here
today.  But since this change requires recompiling Linux, it wouldn't
have been feasible for me to do today.

The journalists did other things instead, so it isn't urgent any
more.  Now it's just a long-term thing.

    I'll put the GNU next to Freedo, please give me a call or have someone
    contact me on IRC me if you want something different.

That will be ideal -- thanks.