[Gnewsense-dev] Re: gnewsense GNU/Hurd

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] Re: gnewsense GNU/Hurd
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 16:32:58 -0500

    I think in the long term it's important for us to find someone to
    maintain a gNewSense GNU/Hurd system so to be able to use a fully gnu
    system.

It would be gratifying to see the Hurd in wide use some day.  But it
still have major problems, so that would be unlikely until they are
solved.

Meanwhile gNewSense does not have lots of extra manpower.
I've reported several problems I've encountered on the Yeelong,
and several have not been fixed.

I think people should focus the available manpower on fixing problems
to make users' experience better.