RE: [Gnewsense-dev] Re: PowerPC Hardware (was Re: metad beta1 released)

From: Elias Angulo
Subject: RE: [Gnewsense-dev] Re: PowerPC Hardware (was Re: metad beta1 released)
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 09:17:57 +0000

I think i can have access to an Apple iMac G3 or G4 (not sure) and Ill be glad to use it for testing purposes. I know of the lack of manpower and I would be pleased to help you in anyway.

I would like to know if it would be possible to run gNS PPC in a virtual machine in that iMac. If not, what would be the start point? is there already a LiveCD for PowerPC arch?